This is an example of a ponytail streamer. I can do these in any color scheme. They are $5.00. This is a red and white double bow. This type of bow is $5.00. Again, I can do many color combinations in this bow. Also pictured is a plain white bow that is $4.00.
These are my korker bows. Another type of bow that has many color possibilities. These are just some examples of bows I have made. I can do any color combination you would like.
This blog just has a sampling of the bows I make. I have many color options and many ideas floating around in my head. If there is any color or style you don't see here and you would like it, I am sure I can make it! All bows can be made on an alligator clip, a french barrette, or ponytail holder. Please contact me at bowsbysoozie@hotmail.com for more information or to place an order!
No comments:
Post a Comment